Damsels not so in Distress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damsels not so in Distress

Home to the OCs of hit Avengers fics by PyroQueenOfFire and Alasiel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angel and Tony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pyro and Alasiel
Admin
Pyro and Alasiel

Angel and Tony Empty
PostSubject: Angel and Tony   Angel and Tony EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:12 am

Angel and Tony AngelandTonyGraphic
by Pyro

Angel took a deep breath as she looked at the TV screen, having gotten ready for Tony's party, but not really wanting to go. She was still recovering and while she was all dolled up and Steve was practically ready to take her on his arm, Tony had already gotten himself on camera and was making a fool of himself. It didn't normally bother Angel, but she and her brother had been trying to get closer to each other and this reporter was going to ruin all of the plans for food after the gala.

"Is it true, the rumors that Angela is not your real sister?" the reporter asked him.

Tony looked at the woman, taking off his sunglasses. "So that's it? Your ploy here is to bombard me with questions? We don't even know each other yet..."

"Rumors have been circulating since she was hospitalized two weeks ago," the reporter continued.

"He's totally giving her the 'let's go have sex in my cool, high tech house' look," Angel said, making a face and continuing to watch as Steve held his tongue.

Tony stepped a little closer to the attractive reporter. "In fact I think we should get to know each other a lot better before such invasive questions."

"Do you think I'm a terrible person for kind of wanting to not be a Stark right now?" Angel asked Steve, making another face. "Forget about dinner after--Tony's going to get all invasive with the reporter."

"Invas...oh," Steve responded with a nod.
Back to top Go down
https://starkcarverandmett.forumotion.com
Pyro and Alasiel
Admin
Pyro and Alasiel

Angel and Tony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Tony   Angel and Tony EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:22 am

By: Pyro
Angel and Tony AvengersFanFicManipresizedww

(I have nothing to say about this one other than it's my favorite manip of all of the ones that I have ever made...)
Back to top Go down
https://starkcarverandmett.forumotion.com

Angel and Tony
Page 1 of 1