Damsels not so in Distress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damsels not so in Distress

Home to the OCs of hit Avengers fics by PyroQueenOfFire and Alasiel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Alasiel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pyro and Alasiel
Admin
Pyro and Alasiel

About Alasiel Empty
PostSubject: About Alasiel   About Alasiel EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:23 am

I make a point of being as blunt as possible. I hate it when fanfics twist the story so much that they completely lose the characters, especially ones that use the F bomb too much. I like to get right to the story and not add fluff or filler, everything I write in my story has some part of the direction I am going in. Not a big fan of long author notes, I hate them just as much as most readers so I don't make a huge deal in writing them (in my opinion, they're a bit narcissistic and they take away from the story, you don't see authors of books adding in three paragraph long author notes to their books now do you?).

I love criticism, I encourage it so that I can improve in any way possible. But only if it is polite criticism, I hate it when readers go out of control and completely tear the story apart, than you start to step on my toes. Keep in mind readers that its not easy for all writers to put their material out for the world to read, rejection hurts.

Writing is an escape for me. most of my stories are true stories. not all are my stories, they are also my friends, families, as well as my enemy's stories. everyone has a story, they just need an author to write it and in this case, I am the author of my own story.
Back to top Go down
https://starkcarverandmett.forumotion.com

About Alasiel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Damsels not so in Distress :: Damsels? :: Come on in...-
Jump to: