Damsels not so in Distress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damsels not so in Distress

Home to the OCs of hit Avengers fics by PyroQueenOfFire and Alasiel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Director Nick Fury

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pyro and Alasiel
Admin
Pyro and Alasiel

Director Nick Fury Empty
PostSubject: Director Nick Fury   Director Nick Fury EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:46 am

Director Nick Fury NickBioPicness

Name: Nicholas "Nick" Joseph Fury
Sex: Male
Background: Nick Fury was born in the 20's, and he became a soldier that eventually served in World War II, just like Steve Rogers aka Captain America. He took a grenade to the left eye and lost it, causing him to inject himself several times with the Infinity Formula, which greatly reduced his aging process. He joined S.H.I.E.L.D. and eventually began to run it, bringing together the Avengers and trying to show the world that it was not forsaken.

He is a very influential man and even though he is going to die someday now that he no longer has the formula, people take him seriously. Nick runs an agency that is set in place to take care of the world--the universe even--and it is the most important thing to him. Everything is about S.H.I.E.L.D. and saving humanity and he won't let anything get in the way of that...ever.
Back to top Go down
https://starkcarverandmett.forumotion.com

Director Nick Fury
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Damsels not so in Distress :: The World of Marvel :: Character Information-
Jump to: